Live and Unlocked - starts 2pm til late...
Child Tickets (Walking to 13) will be available on ticket purchase check out.
- Limited number of child tickets available
- Free child tickets are needed for ages (Walking) to age 13
- This part of the event is outside. From 2pm till 7pm
- Under 14’s (with this free ticket) need to leave at 7pm
- You can request one or two free child tickets per purchased adult ticket only
- Age 14+ need a normal, purchased, adult ticket. All children (including 14+) need to be accompanied & supervised for the whole event.
- Any 14+ can stay for the entire event (paid ticket) but must be supervised by parent at all times.
- If you can post your under 14’s home – you can stay for the whole event.
- No more than 2 children per adult ticket.
Expect the usual JerkJam vibe, inside and out. BBQ food, artwork, circus performers, with outdoor stage and bar
Limited Pre-sale tickets just £9 - Sold Out
Limited Early-Bird tickets just £10 - Sold Out
Limited Third Release £13
Our advice - Don't Eat Before You Come!!
The Brook warmly welcomes Jerk Jam’s mighty pop-up kitchen crew with their Caribbean/Creole Street Food to spice up and bring some sunshine vibes. Hot flavours outside, hot vibes in!
Jerk Jam are shouted about in Southampton for having the hottest fresh flavas ~ all straight from the Rub a Dub Grub grill.
They'll be blazin up the coals to bring you the most exquisite Caribbean bbq, jerk pans, smoking hot grooves & food you’ll dig!!
Jerk Chicken, Rice & Peas, Goat Curry, Vegan Stewed Peas...
Just a selection of what you might get served up.
DON'T EAT BEFORE YOU COME!!!