We invite you to join us for either, or both:
PART 1 : 12.30PM - 7PM
PART 2 : 7PM - 11:30PM
SUGGESTED DRESS CODE: Anything with Dinosaurs or Mad Hats !!
Child Tickets (0 to 13)
- Limited number of child tickets are available.
- Free child tickets are needed for ages 0 to age 13
- The start of the event is outside. From 12:30pm till 7pm
- Under 14’s (with the free ticket) need to leave at 7pm
- Age 14+ need a normal, purchased, adult ticket. All children (including 14+) need to be accompanied & supervised for the whole event.
- Any 14+ can stay for the entire event (paid ticket) but must be supervised by parent at all times, as per usual at The Brook.
- If you can post your under 14’s home – you can stay for the whole event. If not, you will have to take them home 😟
- No more than 2 children per adult ticket.
The Still-Moving DJs, are a lively unique and alternative DJ duo with a well-stocked but carefully chosen selection of music by great musicians, with live percussion, ship lanterns, original vinyl records, gramophones, tankards and… DINOSAURS!
The Uplifter has toured around the globe from New Zealand to New York City, throughout Europe and beyond, lives up to his name with bass-fuelled energetic live shows that clearly reflect a deep love for Reggae, Dub, Ska and Ska Punk.
- Moo – British beef steak & craft ale.
- Moo & Blue – British beef steak & stilton pie.
- Free Ranger – free range British chicken & ham, with leek and thyme.
- Fungi Chicken – free range British chicken, portobello & chestnut mushroom.
- Wild Mushroom – portobello & chestnut mushroom, with asparagus & white wine.
- Heidi - sweet potato, goats cheese and spinach.
- Mock-A-Doodle – tofu ‘chicken’ with leek, smoked garlic & white wine. (vegan)
- Special: Check the Specials Board for delicious guest appearances
All pies are served piping hot with a choice of buttery mash, minted mushy peas and rich red wine gravy.
Sides can be topped with crisp shallots and West Country cheddar.
Stand back and be amazed as Professor Cog and Miss Sprocket amaze you with the weird and wonderful walkabout Box of Mechanical Delights, as it creaks and cranks its automata nonsense!